3.5 oz of green beans
6.75 fl oz of white vinegar
6.75 fl oz of water
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon salt
1 dried chilli pepper
1 garlic clover
3 sprigs of dill
1. Put the white vinegar, water, salt, sugar, peppercorns and dried chilli pepper in a pan and bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, cut the ends of the beans and cut the garlic into slices.
3. When the water boils and the salt and sugar are dissolved, cook the beans and garlic for 1 minute.
4. Put the beans in a weck jar, fill the pot with the cooking liquid until the beans are fully submerged and place the lid on the pot.
5. Let the beans cool and store the pot for a few days in your refrigerator.